Shout-out to all tiramisu and coconut lovers! This coconut tiramisu is the perfect dessert for you! This is a simple Italian recipe of the classic tiramisu enriched with coconut. Here is the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 14 oz. (1 can) coconut milk, divided
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 4 oz. (1 package) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 8 oz. (1 tub) whipped topping ( I used Cool Whip)
- 6 oz. savoiardi or ladyfingers, separated
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, toasted
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk sugar, coffee, 1/2 cup milk and 1 cup coconut milk until well incorporated and coffee is dissolved.
- Next, in another bowl, whisk pudding mix, remaining milk, and remaining coconut milk around 2-3 minutes. Stir in whipped topping.
- Dip ½ the savoiardi/ladyfingers, one at a time, in the coffee mix (both sides of each); and apply in a single layer on the bottom of 9-inch pan.
- Spread ½ of the pudding mixture into the savoiardi/ladyfingers layers. Repeat until you finish the cookies and mixture.
- Finally, sprinkle with toasted coconut and/or some cocoa powder. Cover and put in the fridge for about 4 hours to set. Slice and serve.