Looking for a mouth-watering sweet course to close your meal? Then you got to try this easy and step by step recipe! These chocolate truffles with star anise are an ideal treat that will melt in your mouth! Plus, they are offering some oriental flavor that will relax you and make your day! Here is the recipe:
Chocolate Truffles With Star Anise
For 50 truffles
- 250 grams dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 200 grams milk chocolate (30% cocoa solids)
- 3 tea bags
- 200 ml cream (48% fat)
- ½ teaspoon star anise
- Cocoa powder (to decorate)
- Line a 20 x 20 cm|8″ x8″ tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Chop both chocolates very finely.
- Put the cream into a pan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and place the tea bags in the cream. Infuse for about 10 minutes, then squeeze out well into the cream and remove the tea bags.
- Reheat the tea-flavoured cream and add the chocolate and star anise. Stir until the chocolate melts, then allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, cover with cling film and leave to set for about 24 hours.
- Cut into 50-60 even cubes and dust with cocoa powder.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.