If you like the combination of peanut butter and chocolate then this recipe is perfect for you! This chocolate peanut butter pie is so rich, creamy, and delicious! Plus, no-bake and easy to prepare! Here is the recipe:
Servings 8 slices
For the crust:
- 1 standard package (14.3 ounce/36 cookies) Oreos
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Peanut Butter Pie Filling:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
For the Chocolate Pie Filling:
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
To make the crust:
- In a blender or food processor, blend the Oreos into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and blend again shortly.
- Remove and apply into a pie dish. Press well in order to create the crust. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to firm.
To make the peanut butter pie filling:
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, Greek yogurt, and peanut butter.
- Next, spoon the filling into the prepared Oreo crust. Place in the fridge again.
To make the chocolate pie filling:
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons heavy cream for around 30 sec. at a time (may have to repeat 2 times or so). Leave aside.
- In a mixer bowl, beat the remaining heavy cream until it forms soft peaks. Next, add ½ cup cream to the melted chocolate and combine until well incorporated.
- Finally, pour the chocolate pie filling over the peanut butter pie filling. Let chill in the fridge for 4-5 hours (or ideally overnight).
- The next day remove the pie from the fridge and let it sit for around 5 minutes. Serve topped with some whipped cream.