This is an amazing dessert that will take you just 10 minutes to make it and 10 seconds to eat it –because is delicious! It is an Oreo crust with layers of chocolate pudding and peanut butter cream cheese topped with whipped cream and crushed Butterfingers. This chocolate Oreo peanut butter dream dessert is rich in taste and texture – simply beautiful!
- 1 package (14.3 oz.) regular Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 large (5.9 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- Lightly grease a 13- by 9- inch pan with nonstick spray. Crush Oreos in a blender then transfer to a medium bowl. Mix in the melted butter and toss to coat. Evenly press into the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and cream cheese until smooth. I use my stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, but you can also use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Fold in half of the Cool Whip, then spread over the Oreo crust.
- In another medium bowl, whisk the chocolate pudding mix into the 2 cups of milk. Let stand for 2 minutes to thicken, then evenly spread over the peanut butter cream cheese layer.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over top then sprinkle with the chopped Butterfinger candy bars. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Keeps in the fridge for a few days, but no longer than 1 week.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.