These chocolate creamcake bars are so rich, creamy and delicious! They go perfectly with a cup of coffee after lunch. Surprise your family or friends with this chocolatey-mousse-bars and enjoy la dolce vita! Here is the recipe:
For the base:
- 2 cups chocolate graham crackers crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the creamcake:
- 500 ml (2 cups) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 7 ounces dark chocolate
- Chocolate curls
To make the base:
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, whole milk, butter, and vanilla. Spray with cooking spray or apply parchment paper into an 8-Inch square cake tin. Apply the mixture and press evenly to create the base. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. In the meantime, make the cream.
- Melt the chocolate over a double-boiler or in a microwave (in 30 sec. intervals) until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly (around 2 minutes).
- In a mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla. Pour the melted chocolate and combine once again until well incorporated.
- Spread the cream over graham cracker base. Cover and refrigerate for around 5 hours (ideally overnight). Before serving, garnish with chocolate curls. Slice and serve.