If you are searching for the ideal breakfast or late night dinner – then this bruschetta with mozzarella recipe is the perfect thing for you! Plus, it can be great for pick nicks and other family gatherings! Quick, easy, and amazingly tasty! Here is the recipe:
- 4 slices Tuscan country bread (or Ciabatta bread)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 grams/ 5 ½ oz. buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/ 325°F/ Gas Mark 3.
- Cut the garlic cloves in half. Rub each slice of bread with the cut side of a halved garlic clove, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then cut in half. Top the bread with sliced cheese, tomatoes, and salt and pepper. garnish with basil leaves.
- Apply the bread slices on a baking paper and place in the oven (or you can put them under a grill without using baking paper) for around 5 to 10 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese is well melted and the bread gets golden brown color.
- To finish, garnish with basil leaves. Serve immediately.