These blueberry cream cookies are so easy to prepare. Plus, they are soft, sweet, zesty, and very refreshing. A nice summer morning in the yard with a cup of coffee and blueberry cream cookies – simply adorable! You will need just 10 minutes to prepare them and around 10 minutes to bake. Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 small box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add sour cream, egg, pudding mix, soda, and salt. Stir until smooth. Apply flour 1 cup at a time, combining until smooth between additions. Add in white chocolate chips. Make a shallow well in the center of the dough and place the blueberries. Gently (doing your best to not squash the blueberries) fold dough over several times.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack.