Blueberries are always a good idea if you want to prepare a delicious and refreshing dessert. This blueberry cheesecake cake is so easy to make. You will need 10 minutes to prepare and around 20 to bake! Try it:
- 1 2/3 cups of graham cracker crumbs (you will need to crush 12 graham crackers)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Two 8 oz. packages (16 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 medium eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz. tub whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- 21 oz. can of blueberry pie filling (I used Lucky Leaf Pie Filling & Topping, you can find it on Amazon or in a supermarket)
- Crush the graham crackers. Combine them in a bowl together with ½ cup granulated sugar and the melted butter. Press the mixture evenly into 9×13 in. pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Apply the sugar, beaten eggs, and vanilla and mix all over again until well incorporated.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over crust. Place in the oven and bake at 375°F/190°C/Gas Mark 5, for 20 to 22 minutes, or until top is dry to touch. Allow to cool, then top with blueberry filling and whipped topping or whipped cream. Slice and serve.