Let’s make the classic tiramisu dessert more fun! This biscottomisu cake is an interesting version of the original tiramisu recipe. As you probably guessing from the name – we use dry biscuits to create the base. This Italian cake is very easy to prepare, creamy, and delicious! Here is the recipe:
- 500 grams dry biscuits
- 500 grams mascarpone cheese
- 300 grams heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon coffee powder (plus 1 teaspoon coffee powder dissolved in water – to dip the biscuits)
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 100 grams condensed milk
- 200 grams icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Cocoa powder (to garnish)
- Using an electric mixer, beat heavy cream and sugar until creamy. Then, add the mascarpone, condensed milk, and ½ coffee powder and beat well again.
- Add a cup of lukewarm water in a small bowl and 1 teaspoon coffee powder. Stir to dissolve.
- In the coffee mix, dip the biscuits, one at a time, both sides of each; apply in a single layer on the bottom of the 9-inch
- Place ½ of the batter into the biscuit Repeat until you finish the cookies and batter.
- To decorate, sprinkle some cocoa powder. Cover and refrigerate for around 4 hours to set. Slice and serve.