This easy Baileys tiramisu is ideal indulgent dessert for sharing with family and friends – you can prepare this treat the day before so you can relax and enjoy entertaining. It will take you just 15 minutes to make it, plus at least 6 hours (or preferably overnight) chilling.
Servings 6 to 8
- 500 grams mascarpone
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste (or 2 tablespoons vanilla extract)
- 300 ml double cream
- 60 ml fresh-made espresso
- 2 alcohol units (200 ml) Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 package sponge ladyfingers
- 100 grams dark chocolate bar
- 300 grams fresh raspberries, halved
- Line a 22 x 10 cm 8.5″ x 4″ bread tin with baking paper on all sides.
- In a medium bowl add the mascarpone, caster sugar and vanilla paste, and beat together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- In another bowl, lightly whip 200 ml of the double cream. Fold into the mascarpone mixture until just combined.
- In a shallow small bowl, mix the espresso with 200 ml of the Baileys. Dunk the lady fingers into the coffee and place 1/3 of them in the bottom of the lined tin.
- Place ½ the berries on top and half the mascarpone cream mixture over.
- Repeat again with another 1/3 of the dunked ladyfingers, the remaining raspberries, and cream. Place one last layer of ladyfingers over the top, then put some baking paper over and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove the covering and top paper before serving. Place a four-sided platter over the top and invert. Remove the tin and the base paper.
- Whisk the remaining double cream until soft and dollop over your Baileys tiramisu. Use the chocolate bar and a sharp knife to sprinkle chocolate shavings over the top.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.