These Baileys chocolate pots are ideal for all chocolate lovers! A Little bit boozy and fun – they will certainly make your day! I love pudding and these Bailey’s chocolate pots remind me a lot on that dessert, especially if I eat them the day after they are made when they get nice, silky, pudding texture.
Photo by ciaoveggie.com
Servings 4 to 6
- 14 oz. (400 grams) full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 120 ml (1 cup + 2 tablespoons) Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 7 oz. (200 grams) dark chocolate
Note: before you start – refrigerate the coconut milk overnight, or freeze it for 2 hours. This allows the milk to separate.
- Open the coconut milk – thick cream should have set on the top. Spoon the cream out into a bowl and discard the water left behind (you may keep this in the fridge and use it again in a smoothie if you like)
- Next, melt the chocolate in a microwave, or a double broiler. Set aside.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk the coconut milk on a high speed until it is airy and silky. It’ll take about 3 minutes.
- Then, slowly add the Baileys liqueur to the coconut milk, followed by the melted chocolate, mixing constantly to incorporate them while letting as much air in as possible. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula occasionally.
- When all of the ingredients are in, beat on high speed for an extra time for good measure.
- Then, portion into cups, ramekins, wine glasses, or small glasses.
- Put them in the fridge for about 3-4 hours in order to achieve a silky, pudding texture (or ideally overnight for a more set/ firm result.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.