This apple cider jelly and pannacotta takes sweet, effervescent sparkling apple cider gelatin and mixes it with mellow, creamy pannacotta. It’s what holiday and party dessert dreams are made of!
Apple Cider Jelly and Panna Cotta Recipe
For the Panna Cotta:
- 2 cups almond milk or regular, full-fat milk
- 1 cup of coconut milk creamer, cream, or half-and-half
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 package of gelatin
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
For the Apple Cider Gelatin:
- 2 cups of sparkling apple cider
- 1 package powdered gelatin or 3 gelatin leaves
- Combine the almond milk, coconut milk creamer, sugar, and vanilla extract in a pot. Sprinkle over the package of gelatin and let sit for five minutes to allow the gelatin to “bloom”.
- Turn the heat to medium and allow the mixture to come to a simmer, just before boiling, stirring. You’ll see movement just below the surface and bubbles around the side of the pot and the sugar had dissolved.
- Take the pot off the heat and pour into ramekins or whatever you’re going to serve the dessert in.
- Place in the fridge for two to four hours, or until completely set.
- Once the pannacotta is set, add the sparkling apple cider to a pot and pour gelatin over the top. Let it, too, sit for five minutes.
- Heat the cider and the gelatin over medium heat, stirring, until it comes to a simmer, just before boiling.
- Allow the mixture to cool for fifteen minutes, then pour over the pannacotta.
- Place into the fridge to set for two to four hours, or until set.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.