This Margarita cream pie is so rich, refreshing, creamy, and delicious! It is very easy to make – it took me exactly 7 minutes to prepare it plus 30 minutes to set. Spring and summer are the ideal seasons to enjoy this cream pie. Plus, it is a must-have dessert for parties and other special occasions. Here is the recipe:
- 1 graham cracker crust (ready to use or homemade, here is the recipe: LINK)
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- Finely grated zest of 2 limes
- Freshly squeezed juice from 2 limes
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container (8-ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, mix together condensed milk, orange juice, lime juice, and lime zest until incorporated. Apply the whipped topping and combine.
- Spread over the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set, before serving. Slice and serve.