This whipped pumpkin cinnamon butter recipe is ideal for decorating and frosting all the autumn and winter desserts. The perfect combination of pumpkin and cinnamon gives this whipped cream a very unique and special flavor. Easy and simple to prepare, here is the recipe:
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (plus 2 tablespoons more)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ tablespoons honey
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on low speed, whisk the butter until light and fluffy. Apply 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin puree and the cinnamon. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Continue whisking, gradually applying the remaining pumpkin puree, until completely combined. Add the vanilla extract and honey and beat until thick and fluffy, around 2 minutes.
- Serve or refrigerate in an airtight container. Before using, bring to room temperature.